Last updated: October 2018
Collection of Your Personal Information
The personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us, the websites you use, and the choices you make. We collect and process personal data about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests.
Information you provide directly.
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, and other information you provide us. If you make a purchase, we also collect credit card numbers and other payment information.
Information collected automatically.
JM Pressphoto Agency collects certain kinds of information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
Use of Your Personal Data
· provide and deliver services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products;
· operate and improve our websites and business, including our internal operations and security systems,
· understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience using our websites,
· process your transactions,
· provide customer service and respond to your questions,
· perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies,
· send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
· communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, rewards, contests, upcoming events, and other about our products,
· display content, including advertising, that is customized to your interests and preferences.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different sources to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.
1. Measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor's internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
2. Remember our users' previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
3. Record users' behavior on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customized advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
4. Evaluate user traffic and behavior on the site to compile activity reports.
5. Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
6. Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
We may link to websites, including those of our third-party content providers or distributor network, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.